Club Nimbus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Furcadia Dream and Roleplaying Community, Club Nimbus.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A couple questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cecil Deca
Members
Cecil Deca

A couple questions  Empty
PostSubject: A couple questions    A couple questions  EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:36 am

Hey so I just joined and I'm actually having a lot of fun exploring and looking around. My friend and I really love the dream and all the effort you've put into it!
I had a few questions though and I was wondering if you might be able to help out:

Firstly I know that dreams in furc are all kinda their own separate world, so my group that I'm playing with is pretty heavily tied into TGT and I was wondering, are the two sort of located in the same 'universe' as far as lore and such, or are they to be considered two completely different things.
Like if someone is a rich duke in TGT are they allowed to come in as such to Cloud Nimbus, or should you come up with a new story that does not involve what occurred in another dream.

Secondly I was trying to find an unmarked den but I wasn't able to, which is cool ahah, don't get me wrong, it's obviously first come first serve, I was just wondering was all!

Lastly as far as jobs go I registered under club-worker. Does that mean at any point when there are patrons at the bar, I'm allowed to interact with them as a worker? Like start an impromptu dance or song? (I know sometimes those things need to be scheduled which is why I ask)

Thanks so much for reading this, I hope we can come in and start some fun stories with everyone
-Cecill
Back to top Go down
NecessaryEvil
Members
NecessaryEvil

PostSubject: Re: A couple questions    A couple questions  EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:08 pm

I would like to know as well! Evil and Cecil have connections and I'd like to know as well! I have workarounds if this isn't possible, the previously stated things, but otherwise? Can't wait to see what staff or others say.
Back to top Go down
Tacoma
Admin
Tacoma

PostSubject: Re: A couple questions    A couple questions  EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:45 am

First off, greetings to both of you and welcome to Nimbaterra!

Most of the people I see around and have talked to seem to enjoy having a fresh start somewhere new, but it does not mean you have to wipe your character's rich history. If you were a duke somewhere else you could certainly continue that profession on the isles here. You could tell your story to others but the universe here does not have any tie to any other dreams in Furcadia. Instead of using the name of another dream, for example, when asked about where you used to work you might say "on a faraway island" or "an establishment in the lower lands."

Den marking is available to anyone and nobody has a claim on any single den. If there are no furres in the den of your choice, simply use the command *Mark followed by your message and you will overwrite the previous one. Dens are semi-private in that anyone can come in at any time and they cannot be locked the way rooms are. However, it is considered rude for a furre to come in to an occupied den when others are there. It's okay if you weren't aware of it when you first climb down, but if it is occupied I would suggest seeking out an empty den. Den "privacy" is enforced to a light degree. If you have told an intruder to leave and they have not, please contact myself or Lunati ingame and we will send them to another area in the dream.

Finally, the Club Worker profession is a wide spectrum class that covers everyone from dancers, masseuses, bartenders, entertainers and even janitors. If you were a duke previously, I would actually suggest the Noble class. More information about our professions can be found on the website here.

If you would like to stay a Club Worker, you are welcome to do that, too! As a Club Worker, you can certainly interact with patrons at a bar! Bartenders fall under the Club Worker title and even entertainers are known to sing and tell poetry while others around them are enjoying a drink.

If you have any more questions about the dream and they aren't covered in the FAQ on our site feel free to whisper me and I will do my best to supply an answer!

Hoping you both enjoy your stay here and thank you so much for choosing us for your RP endeavours. It is always a joy to see more roleplayers around!

Cheers!
Tacoma
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimbaterra.com
Cecil Deca
Members
Cecil Deca

PostSubject: Re: A couple questions    A couple questions  EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:47 pm

Aaha!
Thank you so much for the reply, we're really looking forward to bringing our friends in to RP here as the dream is set up very nicely and leads to a lot of different places to be and things to do!

We really hope to make friends with some of the regulars here as well.
Thanks again for sorting all of that out for us!
-Cecil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple questions    A couple questions  Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple questions
Page 1 of 1